J.T. Douglas named in 20 people to know in education

11th July 2019
J.T. Douglas, director of alumni engagement and annual giving

IU Southeast Director of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving, J.T. Douglas, was named to Louisville Business First’s 20 People to Know in Education.

Each month, the publication selects a different industry to profile, the goal being to connect readers with key players in the business world. According to Business First, people featured run the gamut from behind-the-scenes movers and shakers to key leaders to up-and-comers in the featured industry.

Professionals in the industry must be nominated, and are asked to complete a short survey allowing readers to better get to know them.

Douglas came to IU Southeast in 2015 from Horseshoe Southern Indiana, where he rose steadily through the ranks from marketing associate to marketing manager, following a tenure as operations controller at Harrah’s East Chicago.

“I am very appreciative that Business First recognized me for their 20 People to Know in Education feature,” said Douglas. “I made a career pivot when I began my higher education journey. This recognition validates all of the hard work and dedication not only by myself, but those that took a chance and gave me the opportunity to join such a great university.”

In his role at IU Southeast, Douglas is responsible for all programming for the Office of Alumni Engagement and for the annual giving component of IU Southeast’s Office of Advancement.

TAGS: , ,