NEW ALBANY, IN, (Oct. 9, 2013) – The Indiana University Southeast School of Business is hosting an information session for students interested in graduate business programs.
The session will be 6-7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 23, at the IU Southeast Graduate Center at Water Tower Square in Jeffersonville.
The graduate business programs at IU Southeast are among the best in the nation. The Princeton Review recently named IU Southeast as one of its Top 295 Business Schools for the ninth year in a row, recognizing the school for its “cutting-edge classes” and “excellent value.”
At the information session, students interested in earning a Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or a Master’s of Strategic Finance (M.S.S.F) will be able to:
- Meet faculty who teach in the programs
- Hear from students/alumni about their experiences in the programs
- Receive application materials
- Learn about the application and admissions process
- Network with peers
Participants will also discover how IU Southeast Graduate Business Programs are designed with the student in mind:
- Quality: Nationally ranked by Business Week
- Convenience: Close to home and evening classes
- Flexibility: Designed with working professional in mind
- Personal: Small class sizes
- ROI: Quality education at affordable price