IU Southeast hosting walk-in registration

16th August 2012

NEW ALBANY, IN, (Aug. 16, 2012) – It’s not too late to attend Indiana University Southeast this fall. And with walk-in registration, enrolling just got easier.

Fall 2012 classes begin Aug. 27 and new students can still sign up for courses before the semester starts.

Walk-in Registration
We’re here to help you make a smooth transition to college. Feel free to visit us on campus in University Center South during the time listed below to get all the information you need on registration, financial aid, and advising. No appointments are necessary.

9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, Aug. 24

Directions
IU Southeast is located off Grant Line Road in New Albany, Ind., just 15 minutes from downtown Louisville.

From northbound I-65 (from Louisville):
Cross the Kennedy Bridge and drive north to Exit 6B to I-265 West. Follow I-265 to the second exit (Exit 3), which is Grant Line Road. Turn right (north); drive one quarter mile to the IU Southeast main entrance.

From southbound I-65 (from Seymour, Scottsburg, etc.):
Take exit 6B to I-265 West. Follow I-265 to the second exit (Exit 3), which is Grant Line Road. Turn right (north); drive one quarter mile to the IU Southeast main entrance.

From westbound I-64 (from Louisville):
Cross the Sherman Minton Bridge and drive north to I-265 East. Take exit 121 to I-265. Follow I-265 to the second exit (Exit 3), which is Grant Line Road. Turn left (north); drive one quarter mile to the IU Southeast main entrance.

From eastbound I-64 (from Evansville, Corydon, etc.):
Take Exit 121 to I-265 East. Follow I-265 to the second exit (Exit 3), which is Grant Line Road. Turn left (north); drive one quarter mile to the IU Southeast main entrance.

On-campus Housing
If you’re interested in living on-campus in one of our lodges, there’s still a chance to get a room for the fall semester. Please visit ius.edu/housing for information on how to apply.

TAGS: , , , ,