NEW ALBANY, IN, (May 16, 2011) – Find out all you need to know about the nationally-ranked IU Southeast graduate business programs at the spring Open House.
The IU Southeast Graduate Business Programs will hold an Open House at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 17, in the IU Southeast Library.
During the Open House, visitors will learn about the M.B.A. and Master’s in Strategic Finance (M.S.S.F.) programs offered through the School of Business. Guests will also:
- Meet faculty who teach in the programs
- Hear from students and alumni about their experiences in the programs
- Receive application materials
- Learn about our application and admissions process
- Find out how IU Southeast Graduate Business Programs are designed for you:
- Quality Programs
- Excellent Faculty and Students
- Outstanding Results
- Flexibility for Working Professionals
- Affordable Tuition