NEW ALBANY, IN, (Oct. 5, 2012) – The Indiana University Southeast School of Business is hosting two information sessions for students interested in graduate business programs.
The first session will be 6:30-8 p.m., Monday, Oct. 8, in the IU Southeast Library. The second session will be 10-11:30 a.m. at the Graduate Center in Jeffersonville. Interested participants need only attend one session.
At the sessions, students interested in earning a Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or a Master’s of Strategic Finance (M.S.S.F) will be able to:
- Meet faculty who teach in the programs
- Hear from students/alumni about their experiences in the programs
- Receive application materials
- Learn about our application and admissions process
They will also discover how IU Southeast Graduate Business Programs are designed for you:
- Quality Programs
- Excellent Faculty and Students
- Outstanding Results
- Flexibility for Working Professionals
- Affordable Tuition
Parking is free for both sessions. Please RSVP by using the online RSVP form. For more information, please contact Kim Shaughnessy at (812) 941-2364.